The Green Pledge
Greendigo’s Commitment to Chemical-Free Clothing
Who said that kids' clothing can’t be both high-quality and cost-effective?
Why does being stylish have to come at the cost of being safe?
When did functional become unfashionable?
The truth is, you don’t have to choose one or the other.
When it comes to picking out your little one’s wardrobe, you can have it all.
Practical can be pretty, just like sustainable can be smart.
All you have to do is make the switch to a brand that is as committed to protecting the health and well-being of children as you are!
Greendigo’s vision is to create fun-loving and long-lasting garments for the curious and adventurous.
We love making children happy and we know that their joy and excitement has a domino effect on the whole household.
Each piece is thoughtfully designed to look adorable, feel amazing, and be active for the planet.
If you’re new to The Greendigo Fam-Jam, read on to know more about our company and what we stand for.
- We are champions of organic cotton. While conventional cotton may be popular, organic cotton is the safest choice for sensitive baby skin. Owing to the fact that it is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, fertilisers, or any other harmful chemicals.
- Our garments are free of bleaches, dyes, auxiliaries, heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, chlorine bleaches, phthalates, PVC, carcinogenic amine compounds, genetically modified organisms, and other hazardous substances.
- We are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a benchmark certification of authenticity and quality. It is internationally recognised as the strictest textile standard because it is inclusive of the whole supply chain.
- We use sustainable production methods, from farm to factory, including water conservation and renewable energy sources, which helps to preserve biodiversity.
- We support our farmers (who hand-pick the best quality cotton) and factory workers by ensuring good working conditions, fair wages, and strict social and environmental standards.
- We are laser-focused on reducing textile waste by using eco-friendly packaging materials and encouraging our customers to recycle and reuse their clothing.
- We maintain records of energy and water consumption, along with wastewater treatment, including the disposal of sludge.
- We have managed to offset our carbon footprint and become a zero-carbon emission brand.
- We are aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations.
- Our products are capsule wardrobe friendly and include everyday essentials for kids including bibs, rompers, onesies, dresses, tops, shorts, leggings, swaddles, sleep sacks, bedding, blankets, and organiser bags.
- We conceptualise season-friendly styles, multi-purpose designs, and functional features so that garments can be worn for a long period of time.
- Our garments are soft, comfortable, breathable, hyper-allogenic, non-flammable, machine washable, stretchy, and insulated.
Now that you know what we are all about, don’t wait to shop!
Explore our website and get your hands on beautiful pieces that will brighten up your children’s days.